Watch: Smoking Can Kill You. An Exploding E-cigarette Battery Too.

Nightclub owner Amine Britel was standing outside his club in Toulouse, France when his e-cigarette began sparking and exploding in his jacket pocket. The dramatic incident was caught on CCTV footage. Amine appeared to be consumed by the sparks emitted from the e-cigarette. Fortunately his friends rushed to help. Emergency crews later took him to a nearby hospital, with doctors finding he had second degree burns across the right side of his abdomen. He plans on suing the manufacturer of the ...  View More
November 4, 2016 Michael